We at HuKu stand by our boards 100%, however we are aware that there may a rare occasion where you may have an issue with your board.
Here are some guidelines which will help you understand what the warranty covers before you email us.
What we won't cover:
- Impact damage - caused by impact, throwing board off a bridge or driving over your board
- Water damage - your Hukuboard has several coats of water based laquer on it but that won't protect it from being submerged OR daily rain use with no drying off afterwards etc..
- Snapping - because, and not limited to, stair drops, exceeding the recommended weight limit, or improper foot placement when landing.
- Any damage during shipping
- Any board not bought through us directly or through an authorized retailer
- Misprinted or slightly misaligned graphics - all boards are hand printed, no two prints are identical.
If your situation is not described in the above list, or you believe you have an exceptional case, send your claim to email@example.com along with photos.
We will not assume any shipping costs related to a warranty claim or any tax paid.
Our return address is: